CRM Mitchell1 2023-02-07T22:58:34+00:002017 Nissan Pathfinder CRM Mitchell1 2023-02-07T22:58:34+00:00
- Customer states engine cooling fan is noisy. Replace cooling fan assembly.
- Job complete
Trevor B. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/3/2023
CRM Mitchell1 2022-12-28T22:59:07+00:002013 Nissan Altima CRM Mitchell1 2022-12-28T22:59:07+00:00
- p0420 for catalytic converter efficiency. test drive revealed the oxygen sensors are mirror each other closely on acceleration and cruise indicating that the catalytic converter is no longer functioning. provided estiamte to replace the catalytic converter.
- completed. replaced catalytic converter. did not need anything outside of what came with converter kit. all the oxygen sensors removed cleanly and was reusable. After repair verified that the graph for b1s2 was no longer mirror the front o2 and more flatlined or gradual graph. code should no longer return for catalytic efficiency. note: there will be some odors until the shipping paint and oils burn off new parts.
- COOLANT FLUSH – Flush the cooling system thoroughly. Drain and refill the system multiple times. Bleed it for air, Verify engine runs fine at normal operating temp, and the cabin heat works fine.
Dillon K. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/23/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-24T21:59:16+00:002005 Nissan Murano CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-24T21:59:16+00:00
- Alternator tests bad. After alternator was removed found to be oil soaked. Remove engine cover and ignition coils. Found heavy leaking in spark plug holes and around valve cover gasket. Recommended to replace gasktet. Found spark plug donut gaskets are made onto valve cover. Replace valve cover.
- Removed and replaced alternator.
- Front valve cover assembly replaced.
Debbie S. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/22/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-31T21:59:24+00:002012 Nissan Quest CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-31T21:59:24+00:00
- verifed 100 psi of pressure in system. compressor would not engage. verified that the compressor was being commanded on in the intelegient distribution module pid. Tested at the compressor connector. verified power and ground on engine harness side with ac commanded on. Found no coil contnuity thru compressor side of connector. Was unable to get clutch to turn on with a power probe. Am able to turn compressor manually or by hand. Advise replacing the compressor and needed components for warranty.
- replaced compressor
Will J. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/29/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-29T21:59:07+00:002014 Nissan Altima CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-29T21:59:07+00:00
- Rotated tires front to back. Currently Front tires are _8_/32 and Rear Tires are __7/32. Inspected the brake pads for wear. The front has _4__MM pad life left and the rear has _8__MM Pad/Shoe life left. Brake Inspection and Tire Rotation completed.
- 1. Lubricate and checked chassis. Changed oil and oil filter. Checked all fluid levels and topped off fluids that needed topped. Checked the tire pressure to 32 PSi. 2. Tire tread depth – LF _7_/32, RF _7_/32, RR _8_/32, RL __8/32. 3. TIRE ROTATION – Yes / No, If "No" – Then when? 4. Preformed basic safety inspection. Job Completed.
- Scheduled maint: spark plugs at 100k Brake fluid at 100k check air filters check belts and coolant
Leah B. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/28/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-09T23:01:07+00:002014 Nissan Altima CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-09T23:01:07+00:00
- P0101. advising to replace the mass airflow sensor and reevaluate.
- completed. tested after replacing and no longer setting p0101 but only on cold start there was a idle surge and some different coldes setting now the MAF registering properly. see below.
- Found that after replacing the MAF that on cold start a different dtc would set. p0300 and p0171. Diag for this led to the throttle body as causing idle fluctuations. at this time cleaned the throttle body and relearned the idle air volume. no longer able to duplicate the idle surge at idle cold but if situation returns in a short time the throttle body itself would be suspect.
Leah B. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/5/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-23T23:00:33+00:002008 Nissan Frontier CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-23T23:00:33+00:00
- Noticed leak at the radiator. Provided estimate and the customer authorized repairs.
- Removed and replaced the radiator with new one. Topped off the cooling system, bled the system for air and verified the cabin heat worked fine.Verified no other coolant leaks. Job completed.
Jim R. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/20/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-19T23:01:51+00:002016 Nissan Rogue CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-19T23:01:51+00:00
- u111c for front camera signal missing. found connector and location for camera to go behind grill emblem. provided estiamte to install a new camera. -other codes that were history codes is for c1a12 for laser beam off center and c1a16 for radar blocked. cleared codes at this time and test drove. these codes did not return while testing but may be an intermittent condition.
- Verified washer not working. Discovered that the washer worked with the hood open. eventually found that a hose was being pinched under cowl cover with pressure of hood on trim. rerouted hose and verified operation with hood closed.
Stephen R. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/18/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-15T22:02:11+00:002014 Nissan Sentra CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-15T22:02:11+00:00
- Replaced the RR wheel bearing. Cleaned and lubes friction points as needed. Test drove after repair noise gone and no ABS related lights on. Job completed.
- Test drove to confirm roaring noise. Inspected w/bearing as needed found RR wheel bearing to be the noisy one. Provided the customer with estimate and she authorized repairs. Job completed.
Amanda M. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/13/2020