2007 Toyota AvalonCRM Mitchell1 2022-12-28T23:01:20+00:00
- 1. Lubricate and checked chassis. Changed oil and oil filter. Checked all fluid levels and topped off fluids that needed topped. Checked the tire pressure to 32 PSi. 2. Tire tread depth – LF _11_/32, RF _11_/32, RR _11_/32, RL _11_/32. 3. TIRE ROTATION – No, If "No" – Then when? 4. Preformed basic safety inspection. Job Completed.
- Radiator low. No signs of coolant in oil or head gasket leak. Pressure tested system and found salt buildup around thermostat housing/water inlet.
- Complete. New reservoir did not include lid. Lid ordered and will be here Tuesday.
- Check CD changer operation?
- Removed old coolant as new coolant was flushed through the cooling system. Flushed it till the new coolant was coming out clean. Verified the heater worked. Job complete.
- Check oil seals and o-rings at filter per notes.
- Replaced water pump with thermostat and new seals. Job complete.
Greg C. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/27/2022