CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-13T22:00:23+00:002006 Hummer H3 CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-13T22:00:23+00:00
- Customer states fuel leaking. Check sending unit and replace if leaking or advise accordingly.
- upper radiator tank cracked.
- Front axle bracket bushing failed. also left lower ball joint with some movement.
- completed. the fuel sending unit was rusted thru where fuel line comes out of sending unit. Also the fuel feed pipe across top of tank had excessive rust. replaced this pipe as well with repair.
- p0017 for crank to cam correlation. p0128, p0449 for faulty vent solenoid or ckt. cleared at this time. after short drive p0017 and p0449 retruned.
- 1. Lubricate and checked chassis. Changed oil and oil filter. Checked all fluid levels and topped off fluids that needed topped. Checked the tire pressure to 32 PSi. 2. Tire tread depth – LF _15_/32, RF 15__/32, RR _15_/32, RL 15__/32. 3. TIRE ROTATION – Yes / No, If "No" – Then when? 4. Preformed basic safety inspection. Job Completed.
Craig S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/12/2022