CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-05T21:59:20+00:002010 Buick LaCrosse CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-05T21:59:20+00:00
- service bulletin about changing a trunk relay to a different part that delays trunk opening. performed bulletin. Part was no longer available thru gm. sourced from an online seller.
- 1. Lubricate and checked chassis. Changed oil and oil filter. Checked all fluid levels and topped off fluids that needed topped. Checked the tire pressure to 32 PSi. 2. Tire tread depth – LF __/32, RF __/32, RR __/32, RL __/32. 3. TIRE ROTATION – Yes / No, If "No" – Then when? 4. Preformed basic safety inspection. Job Completed.
Dan D. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/3/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-11T21:59:58+00:002008 Buick Enclave CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-11T21:59:58+00:00
- p0872, 877, 989. all for fluid switch pressure issues. Replaced the valve body and sublet for reprogramming the transmission control module.
- Auto elec service.
- The right rear sensor has no output.
- completed. RR pposition.
JoAnn M. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/9/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-15T22:00:14+00:002011 Buick LaCrosse CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-15T22:00:14+00:00
- Diagnosis led to a failed starter. upon starter removal found that the battery terminal for solenoid was not reusable. the terminal was integral with the alternator wire which is still usable. Advise replacing the starter solenoid battery wire. taped the wiring for alternator harness. there is some corrosion present.
- repllaced starter and battery
- 1. Lubricate and checked chassis. Changed oil and oil filter. Checked all fluid levels and topped off fluids that needed topped. Checked the tire pressure to 35 PSi.
Ed S. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/14/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-05T22:01:03+00:002006 Buick LaCrosse CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-05T22:01:03+00:00
- 3 trouble code in abs traction system. C0040, C0240, C0244. Cleared dtcs and only C0040 for RF wheel speed sensor circuit returned while testing. PErformed diagnostics for that code and discovered that the ABS speed sensor jumper harness was not longer conducing when testing circuit. Isolated to the RF control arm area. verified sensor working properly and wiring to RF of engine cradle was correct. Advise replacing the jumper harness and repairing the missing and damaged wire loom across front of engine cradle.
- Added loom where needed across cradle and secure with tie straps. Tested after repair and while testing ABS code stayed away and ABS function tested correctly with several ABS stops completed.
Kanchan V. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/3/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-26T22:04:51+00:002005 Buick LeSabre CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-26T22:04:51+00:00
- Diag led to noisy and leaking rear shocks
- Remove and replaced both rear air shocks then drove it to make sure that there was no noises
- 1. Lubricate and checked chassis. Changed oil and oil filter. Checked all fluid levels and topped off fluids that needed topped. Checked the tire pressure to 32 PSi. 2. Tire tread depth – LF __9/32, RF _9_/32, RR 9__/32, RL _9_/32. 3. TIRE ROTATION – Yes / No, If "No" – Then when? 4. Preformed basic safety inspection. Job Completed.
Helene M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/25/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-24T22:05:24+00:002011 Buick Enclave CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-24T22:05:24+00:00
- Repalce both rear shocks
- evac and recharge. system capacity is 2.3 lbs and only had .8 lbs. topped off level and added oil
Bill R. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/23/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-28T23:01:35+00:002011 Buick Enclave CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-28T23:01:35+00:00
- completed. front toe required adjusting. all other angles in very good positions.
- Noticed drifting to the Left as driving down the road. No suspension and steering loosens noticed this time. The alignment needs checked.
Bill R. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/27/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-13T23:02:52+00:002015 Buick Encore CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-13T23:02:52+00:00
- Scanned for codes: P0420 – Catalyst Efficiency Below Threshold. Recommended the customer to have us re-flash the ECM and then have the customer drive for a while and see if the code stays off. If not the Catalytic Converter is still under warranty. Diagnostic completed.
- Had the car sent into Automatic Electronic and programmed the ECM to the newest software update. Job completed.
Clark L. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/12/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-14T22:02:23+00:002013 Buick Verano CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-14T22:02:23+00:00
- replaced both intake and exhaust oil control solenoids cleared code and test drove the vehicle ran ok on test drive no codes reset
- scan computer found code p0010 for intake solenoid circuit engine oil level ok at this time removed intake solenoid and found no metal debris recommend replacing both intake and exhaust solenoids due to internal failure
Greg C. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/13/2020